GOOD MOOD FESTIVAL 2016
Saturday 11th June 2016 12-6pm
Outhouse, Capel St.
A day long festival of learning, meeting new people, sharing ideas and stories of how we can look after our mental health. Sometimes life can be tough; why not take some time, in a relaxed atmosphere to mind yourself?
The GOOD MOOD FESTIVAL takes place over the three floors of Outhouse and is COMPLETELY FREE:
- Food workshops and demonstrations with the Lovely Laura Louise Condell
- Comedy, spoken word and music performances with comedian Eve Darcy, poets Mel Kavanagh and Alvy Carragher and more
- Workshop for parents by comedian and herfamily.ie writer Sharyn Hayden
- Workshop on Moving and Mental Health hosted by fitness guru comedian Licky Rake with guests from the world of sport.
- Sex and Mental Health safe space discussion.
- SOAPBOX SESSION where people from all walks of life share their mental health stories. Speakers include GCN founder, queer activist and Super Star DJ Tonie Walsh
The GOOD MOOD FESTIVAL is completely FREE and open to all genders and sexualities.
It is brought to you by Dublin Lesbian Line and See Change.
POPCORN BAR by cornude.ie
Sometimes people question the use of ‘Good Mood’ in the title, it’s a bit tongue in cheek really, these are the things that we are told to do to be in a good mood – but the festival is not about direction or prescription, and you don’t have to be in a good mood to take part!
Please see: http://www.dublinlesbianline.ie/good-mood-festival-11th-june-outhouse-12-6pm.html for more details.
Or to get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or see http://www.greenribbon.ie/news-and-events/ and www.dublinlesbianline.ie. Dublin Lesbian Line Facebook and Twitter: @DubLesbianLine, See Change Facebook @ SeeChangeIRL, Green Ribbon Facebook, @GreenRibbonIRL.