My Personal Journey is a six-session course designed for people living with HIV who want to explore and develop who they truly are. It will be facilitated by John Paul O’Brien (PG. Dip. Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy) and hosted by Positive Now, the All-Ireland Network of People Living with HIV.
- Thurs. Sept. 19th – Accepting Who I Am
- Thurs. Oct. 3rd – Communicating Effectively
- Thurs. Oct. 17th – Managing My Emotions
- Thurs. Oct. 31st – Healing Internalised Stigma
- Thurs. Nov. 14th – Embracing Change
- Thurs. Nov. 28th – Visualising My Future
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
Location: HIV Ireland, 70 Eccles Street, Dublin 7
There is no cost for this course and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited.